The Patties

   Perhaps, what I have prepared the European version, the differences lie mainly in rose water, which is used by many but not all, and in the choice of nuts that may vary from Walnut hazelnut almond to finally arrive.Not a cima in the preparation of biscuits, a little ' derives from the fact that I prefer in general the cakes but this time I assure you it was a revelation!
What I can never fully cooking to guess, for a cookie must be perfect, otherwise becomes (as you well know who I know ...) pretty hard ...But from now on will tell everyone that my Patties were perfect, so perfect to be gone within a few hours.
Finally will bring a different sweet parties for adults and children which usually carry all the same things!The only drawback? They are too good and nothing diet ... Sob!

0 comments:

Post a Comment